Piesangbrood is a awesome tea time snack, breakfast or a anytime meal.
Recipe:What you need:
125ml Digestive Bran
150g Plain Yogurt
3-5 Table spoons milk
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
4 Tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- Mix the sugar, eggs and oil together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oats, flour, digestive bran, baking powder and salt (dry ingredients). Mix until well combined.
- Mix in the vanilla, yogurt and milk. You can add more milk if the mixture seems too dry.- In a separate bowl mash the bananas and the lemon juice together and add to the main mixture.
- Lastly add the poppy seeds and mix until everything is well mixed.
- Scrape the mixture into the two greased pans and bake in the oven for 45min.
(If you would like to use one pan instead of two, bake for 60-80min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean)